Friday, October 19, 2007

TOKYO

I went to a very interesting expo on ARCHITECTURE! It is a strange genetic disease! This guy in question was called Antonin Raymond - and his deseigner wife Naomi. Some nice stuff - real nice! I am re-reading a pretty good history book by AHMED RASHID - called "Jihad, the rise of militant Islam in central Asia". I read it and now and going to read it again this time with my mouth closed. Well, I am slowly starting to really enjoy Japan - we found some spots where we make some money and worked out it is MUCH better in the big cities after dark and I bought a huge animae character costume and people are really friendly when I am about town playing the jazzy green dinasaur dress. At the moment I am staying in a tiny apartment with triin, me , our wacky wacky host whose name I am still not sure of and a nice girl called Satchmo or something similar. The dude is a photographer and has been snapping us silly and invited us to stay. He left his computer on all night so when I woke up and climbed over everyone to go to the toilet. I decided to get some emails done in the dark dawn. At first I was FREAKED OUT by Japan - little money, cold people, high prices etc... but I am starting to enjoy it since I have started relaxing and met some cool folks. it is still warm enough to sleep in the parks but there are quite a few annoying insects, mosquitos and policemen and ants. I had a great outing for 3 days and 2 nights to Enoshima and Kamakura - I want to go back!!! My brother Henry (25 years old) is a BIG BUSINESS man but still very kind and generous and calmer than me! I will hopefully get him to come to the beach one day. he works his office job but needs to get out of town more and the house too and so does his girlfriend Sapna.

No comments: