Friday, October 19, 2007

INTERNET

I am in the most amazing internet center known to Jimbino Man. It is built under a church which itself looks like it has a satalite link with God and the Arch Angel! Apart from going to pray there seems like little reason for an intelligent well-rounded human being to leave the internet-center. It has a huge video library - mostly manga - a quiet cafe, showers, about 6 different kinds of internet-booths from a group sofa to watch movies with friends (or spend the night if you are homeless - at 20 dollars it is cheaper than most hotels). Massage chairs, Japanese cross-legged chairs and 'business chairs'??? There are free drinks so I am sloshing up to my ears and can feeling my belly fizzing with ginger ale and something called "vitamin guard". For an extra dollar you get a blanket-sized towel and can shower! And I forgot to mention the all-you-can-eat ice-cream, hot coffee and tea and cheap food you can order.
Welcome to japan
Woheee!

No comments: